1. Log in to your Google Analytics account. (Make sure your site was already added before so we can make use of the data.)
2. Select your website
3. On the upper right side of the page, you will see the “Admin” button. Click it.
Click on the Google Analytics Admin Button and then you will come across your websites. Select the website or property that you would like to share with another user. Then you will need to select user management.
4. Click on the “Users” Tab & click on “+ New User”
Click the Users Tab on Google Analytics
5. Add the email address (Google Account, Gmail email address)
– Select “User” if you just want him to have “Read Only” access to reports and he won’t be able to modify anything.
– Select “Administrator” if you want to allow him full access to your data. This will basically allow him to have access permissions like the owner.
– You can then choose to Notify them about this event by checking the checkbox below
– Click on the “Add User” button to finalise.